Add shade without the maintenance of wood with an Aluminum Pergola. American Aluminum Fabricators aluminum pergolas are built to last with heavy duty, extruded aluminum coated with an AAMA 2604 certified powder coat finish. Aluminum pergolas were engineered from the ground up for added strength and hide unsightly fasteners and brackets commonly found. These are built to last with heavy duty, extruded aluminum coated & a certified powder coat finish.
- 3″ x 8″ Decorative header beams.
- 2″ x 6 1/2″ Decorative rafters on 24″ centers
- 1 1/2″ Square top shade tubes. Available in 3″, 4 1/2″ and 6″ spacing
- Economy models include 4″ structural support post with a flat base for concrete mounting
- Deluxe models include fluted 7 1/2″ square columns with decorative bases
Standard column height is 8′. Total overall height is 112.50″
- Extruded 6005-T65 aluminum alloy construction for unsurpassed strength
- Stainless steel fasteners throughout with hidden fastening points
- AAMA 2604 powder coat finish for severe environments
- Custom sizes are available