Benefits of Accordion Shutters
- Heavy duty locking device reinforces point of closure for high velocity protection of over 185+ mph.
- Specially designed optional key locks for external, tamper-proof operation. Or the option to do a push lock.
- Extruded aluminum slats effectively block strong winds and sunlight.
- Systems fold and stack neatly on the sides of windows and doors out of view for compact and easy storing when not in use.
- Custom engineered designed is built to fit your windows, doors, garages, patios, etc.
- Long-lasting investment in quality protection against sun, storms, noise, forced entry, and security when you’re away.
- Unparalleled ease of operation. Easy to glide smoothly and locks securely, takes minutes to secure entire property.
- Our accordion shutter systems provide insulation between shutter and window to keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Our accordion hurricane shutters come standard with "Industry Best 10 YEAR" warranty.
- Enhances the value and longevity of any property while protecting it.
- Elegant stylish protection engineered to maintain your properties appearance.
- Available in White, Ivory, Beige, and Bronze.
- Your Home Insurance can be cut drastically per year. In the long term accordion hurricane shutters will be a cheaper and more durable option.
How to Use an Accordion Hurricane Shutter
Accordion Hurricane Shutters are the simplest of all the manual shutters. In other words, simply slide them together and push the keyed lock. It is as simple as that. Afterwards, simply unlock and slide back to the sides to store.
They need almost no maintenance. Just keep it clear of dust and organic residues. The lock can be oiled once a year for better conservation.
DIY Installation Option
Yes, it is possible to install yourself. Firstly, you can watch our instructional video on how to measure . Secondly, you can send us the measurements and we will fabricate the shutters. (However, we recommend that one of our professionals takes the measurements for you if it’s your first time). Thirdly, you will need a sturdy ladder to install the shutters with a drill. We only recommend this step if you have experience. Remember to consider that in a few cases you will need professional help when obstacles exist around the windows or door. Once we fabricate your shutters, we will not be able to modify anything. You are responsible for the payment once you submit the order.
Maximum height for the shutters is up to 216 Inches. There is no limit to the maximum width. The Security locks can be Keyed & Egress Shutter stops or Hold back clips. Shutter guides - Securing points at 4 to 6 inch intervals.
Material Type – T6063 Aluminum power coated Interlocking
slats / blades Insulation – None Brand – Maximum Shutters, USA Country of
origin – USA Gauge – 0.52mm blades - .062mm knuckles.
Miami-Dade (HVHZ) FBC Hurricane Approved 85% noise reduction 12% cooler in summer 15% warmer in winter 98% light block out 35% energy efficient. Eliminates condensation and reduces glare, rust prevention medium 65% components aluminum.
If you live in extremely high-risk areas for hurricanes, storms, or security issues. Secondly, they are great at blocking excessive noise. Moreover, they can protect against heat, cold or wind.
Accordion hurricane shutters can protect your Doors, Doorways, Windows, Bars, Roof, windows, Canteens, Pergolas, Verandas, Cabanas, Bay, Windows, Garden, Windows, Curved, Windows, Atrium, Patios, Closets, Cupboards, Partitioning etc.
Our company’s main goal is to serve the community in an honest and professional way giving every single client what they want and need to achieve their home improvement dream.